Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Random Thoughts

Okay. We're supposed to write regularly here in our blog about anything. I guess the other girls are just super busy. While here I am wanting to do stuff that can make me busy. Seriously.

I've been trying to look for a summer job like working for a call center or a coffee shop at least. But most are contractual and I can't continue working till the next semester since I'm going to have eight majors--more tiring than the last two years. It's going to be another semester with huge eyebags on the loose.

A few weeks before summer vacation, I've thought of this for quite some time now. It's sort of my dream summer vacation. Though it's not what others call a "dream vacation". I want to stay in this undeveloped islet nearby Palawan along with some friends. We'll stay there for a month camping and cooking our own meals. I saw a lot of really fascinating islets in Palawan through the televesion (I can't remember what show that was) though these aren't popular to the public. There were people living beside the cliffs and their houses seem hanging from afar. I find it really cool :) And we could go snorkelling and visit different caves. There's a lot of fun things to do there and I can take hundreds of photos. Going there may cost a lot but the experience is priceless. :)

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger